real time web analytics
Report - - Camelot Theme Park - August 2015 | Leisure Sites | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - Camelot Theme Park - August 2015

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

ghost170

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Had a good (although slightly sweaty) wander round camelot today, there was another 6 or so people wandering round, papped myself when I turned the corner into the first group, then realised they were fellow explorers, had a nice chat and went our seperate ways. security collared us after a while when we were up on the tracks, I just deployed a bit of jedi, next thing they were posing for pictures, then let us wander round as long as we wanted, and they just let us out the front gate when we were done, we then headed off to huncoat power station for the afternoon.
DSC09956.jpg
DSC09953.jpg
DSC09954.jpg
DSC09961.jpg
DSC00005.jpg
DSC00006.jpg
DSC00036.jpg
DSC00061.jpg
DSC00070.jpg
DSC00073.jpg
View attachment 9370
DSC09952.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Lavino

28DL Full Member
Nice pics there mate looks like they have changed the secca firn if pic5 is them

Last edited:

Cuuvin

28DL Colonial Member
28DL Full Member
Camelot ?!?!?
barf.gif

Report/form is OK, but there seems to be a rather ..."overabundance"... of Cameltoe reports as of late... :p

ghost170

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
pretty sure the security wasn't secca... think it was like trojan or something like that, I'll add some more pics later on or tomorrow or something

exploringthedark

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
What time were you there? Me and the missus were there at around half 2. Might have bumped into you at some point :)

Who has read this thread (Total: 1) View details