real time web analytics
Report - - Camelot Theme Park - Charnock Richard - November 2020 (Probably last report, full demolition has begun) | Leisure Sites | Page 2 | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - Camelot Theme Park - Charnock Richard - November 2020 (Probably last report, full demolition has begun)

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

MK83

Wife and husband
28DL Full Member
Just been today, didn't see this report untill at the gates checking 28dl to see if there was security before entering. . don't seem as tho demolition has started as the castle entrance part was still standing, however we did avoid that area as security was up there at the time. Very busy place, we passed people running out as they had been seen and another couple being told to leave as we left.. However we wasn't seen and got around most just avoiding main entrance.. Great explore, first time we had been, so for anyone wanting to go soon it's still standing currently.
Are all the diggers still there at the front near the castle? There was about 4 of them when we went. we were going to drive past again and see if they'd started but you've answered the question for us.

m4dd13z666

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Are all the diggers still there at the front near the castle? There was about 4 of them when we went. we were going to drive past again and see if they'd started but you've answered the question for us.
There was one digger that we could see right up by the castle entrance, like I say only peered through the gates around there, but we definately didn't see 4

Scoobysrt

Teim scoobs
28DL Full Member
Never quite understood the hatred for this place although I'm not on social media so only seen mention of it on here. Much better than people going through old womens knicker draws in my opinion.
Nicely covered.

MK83

Wife and husband
28DL Full Member
Never quite understood the hatred for this place although I'm not on social media so only seen mention of it on here. Much better than people going through old womens knicker draws in my opinion.
Nicely covered.
Thanks. I used to go her a lot in the 80's and 90's so holds fond memories for me. Since we posted this it has been all over Facebook. Looks like we created a bit of rush. Feel a bit sorry for the security guard.

mookster

grumpy sod
Regular User
Nicely covered.

It gained notoriety because it appeared in countless clickbait goonage videos and was whored out to the gutter press even more than Denbigh.

scousedwill

28DL Member
28DL Member
Thanks for this we actually refound it last month after 20 years but noticed there was a bit of activity goin on

Who has read this thread (Total: 670) View details