real time web analytics
Question - - Camera £100 budget (2nd hand is fine) | Kit / Clothing / Equipment | Page 2 | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Question - Camera £100 budget (2nd hand is fine)

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

Lord Oort

Fear is the little death
Regular User
Well ark at you; two cameras in only a few months. ;) We'll have to head up your way and check some stuff out.

lol the 350D wasn't really working for me underground, I'm much more comfortable with the 650. Not that the 350's a bad camera most likely a PICNIC issue :)

Idavoll

Who?
28DL Full Member
Yeah, I need to invest in another tripod. Left my last one on the train to Chernobyl. Sad times. Also means I currently have to have a steady hand when taking low light or underground shots which isn't ideal. :(

Lord Oort

Fear is the little death
Regular User
I understand the principles. I'm happy setting up in full manual mode and doing timed long exposures. Not so good at getting an even light spread through the picture when light painting. No idea how you do those shots where you have lines of light zigzagging and spiralling through the picture.

Lack of experience is the main thing I'm missing at the moment really.

Oxygen Thief

Admin
Staff member
Admin
We'll find a cave or mine somewhere and do some practice. Light zigzagging and spiralling is a bit :gay , lets not worry about that.

Lord Oort

Fear is the little death
Regular User
Didn't get much of a chance last time as we were trying to get around the route and familiarise ourselves with the mine, that shouldn't be too much of a problem this time.

Lord Oort

Fear is the little death
Regular User
Today I found out that my 0.35 super wide lens is utter bollocks and made things a lot more difficult. These are the only ones even worth showing. I will be sticking to my 0.45 from now on. Focussing was a real pain in the arse.

Carbide
mxi8wWk.jpg

Carbide
V4U2OAy.jpg

Carbide & Cree
JhcEp6S.jpg

Cree
EpqoFMn.jpg

Lord Oort

Fear is the little death
Regular User
Yeah, apparently my lens is one of the ones where finding infinity is a bit of a faff. Much easier to find without the extra 0.35 so I'll be leaving that at home from now on.

slayaaaa

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Really like the contrast of the blue and yellow lighting up the place, looks good. :)

Who has read this thread (Total: 6) View details