real time web analytics
Question - - Cameras and equipment | Kit / Clothing / Equipment | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Question - Cameras and equipment

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

Height junky

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Hi all,

I've done the exploring for some time but only just getting in to taking photos and posting reports and I was wondering if anyone could give me advice on the best, affordable camera and the best lenses and tripods or any other extra camera equipment you'd recommend?

ACID- REFLUX

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
You don"t want much then do you?

The best this and that or any other ?

Decide on what your spend limit is and what you intend to do with it (if indeed you can operate such equipment due to lack of knowledge &/or restrictions if your doing high stuff for instance, and work from there. Nothing worse than getting kit cos your mate has it only to find out it"s not suitable, or simply following the crowd

mr pink

building magician!
28DL Full Member
you can pick up a crappy dslr and kit lens for about 100 quid, which when you learn to use it(dont ask me how) will deal with most situations.
get one learn how to use it which is what im doing at present then you can upgrade or add to it.
ive had mine a week and am just begining to understand the thing after hours of fiddling, time devoted is the key and asking lots of questions, people are generally happy to help.
good luck

Ojay

Admin
Staff member
Admin
you can pick up a crappy dslr and kit lens for about 100 quid, which when you learn to use it(dont ask me how) will deal with most situations.
get one learn how to use it which is what im doing at present then you can upgrade or add to it.
ive had mine a week and am just begining to understand the thing after hours of fiddling, time devoted is the key and asking lots of questions, people are generally happy to help.
good luck

You get by, sounds like a good excuse for a pint in town this to talk cod shit and maybe whip out a dslr

:popcorn

mr pink

building magician!
28DL Full Member
You get by, sounds like a good excuse for a pint in town this to talk cod shit and maybe whip out a dslr

:popcorn
no really, ive had an hours lesson at night time with big jobs as its mainly then when we are out, ive only had the thing a short time...
any excuse for a pint is a good one though, chuck a pie or two in and...BOOM.... il whip my dslr out at anyone !

Who has read this thread (Total: 4) View details