real time web analytics
Report - - Canaston Bowl, Narberth - Jan 2018 | Leisure Sites | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - Canaston Bowl, Narberth - Jan 2018

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

Badger Man

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
I'm sure like me there are a few others looking to visit the place after Exploring with Josh visited, I went on the 13th of Jan not knowing the entry point of how to get in. All the entrances have been boarded up, couldn't find a way in at all. Looked like where the previous entry was has been covered with a mound of earth halfway up the door. Seemed pretty impossible as all the doors had recently been re boarded and screwed into the frame so there was no chance of gaining entry. Any further questions please ask
Thanks
The Badger

Andrew32

See a sticker, remove a sticker
28DL Full Member
How long ago was that pubic haired rat in this country? Think we need a sub forum on this website just for the hatred of him.

mookster

grumpy sod
Regular User
How long ago was that pubic haired rat in this country? Think we need a sub forum on this website just for the hatred of him.

he was probably a member of the 'Official UK Explorers 10 day road trip' which consisted of visits to such epic delights as Denbigh, Camelot and Gartloch.

mookster

grumpy sod
Regular User
How did you guys get in then..someone has come round and seriously tried to put the place on lock. Like dumpertruck of earth infront kf the back doors

Just because it's like that now may not mean it was always that way. A lot can change between July 2017 and January 2018.

Badger Man

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Just because it's like that now may not mean it was always that way. A lot can change between July 2017 and January 2018.
Im aware of that. Seemed to have been a lot of recent changes round the back of the building. New screws in doors and things

Landie_Man

"Landie" or Harry
Regular User
Oh yes we're all dieing to follow in the footsteps of 'exploring with josh'

I think if I ever found I was following in the steps of any of these new aged YouTube explorers I’d have to celebrate with a nice relaxing bath with some lavender salts, lots of bubbles, and a three bar electric fire....

You guys are savage

Wouldn’t you be if you watched what you love being literally torn to shreds and spat out in front of you.