real time web analytics
Report - - Canaston Bowl Pembrokeshire (Narberth) January 2019 | Leisure Sites | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - Canaston Bowl Pembrokeshire (Narberth) January 2019

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

fitz44

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
So, I don't have much history on this place other than I know it closed down in 2010, and seen that on here last April the place was heavily secured or at least there were very present guards, and since piles of earth have been piled against the doors used to gain access. Which is an interesting way of blocking them up ha!
I went here as a kid to do the crystal maze with my parents so realising this place was shut down meant it was irresistible for an explore!
We arrived in my van to find a very mucky white car already there, which made me nervous of either security or people already exploring inside! A quick walk around the perimeter showed abandoned houses on either side, which we didn't find access to, and a couple abandoned static caravans. We quickly realised the mounds of earth allowed us to gain access to the roof. :D
Again, place is pretty trashed inside, and everything worth a nosey mostly nicked. Very interesting to return to it abandoned as an adult though with memories as a kid there! Crystal maze still there, although disappointed to discover the dome is gone! We found access to where the owners must've lived above it as well. And we took an old disposable camera, it says it expired 2005, but gonna try and see if there's anywhere willing to develop the photos for us anyway.
Does anyone know what the security presence there is like now? Seemed like nothing to me.

Photos!
It's pretty well boarded up so it's fucking dark in there! Hence some shitty photos!

DSC04920.JPG

DSC04927.JPG

DSC04931.JPG

DSC04932.JPG

DSC04938.JPG

DSC04944.JPG

DSC04946.JPG

DSC04948.JPG

DSC04949.JPG

DSC04951.JPG

DSC04961.JPG

DSC04964.JPG

DSC04966.JPG

DSC04968.JPG

DSC04969.JPG

DSC04971.JPG

DSC04972.JPG

DSC04979.JPG

DSC04983.JPG

DSC04987.JPG

DSC05001.JPG

DSC05009.JPG

Last edited:

Giymo85

Amateur and proud
28DL Full Member
Good job getting in but best not to include access information on a public forum. You can edit in the first 24 hours so would be wise to remove that, otherise nice stuff.

Giymo85

Amateur and proud
28DL Full Member
Okay cool thanks I’ve removed that now

No worries! I went here last June but it was raining like mad so I gave up and slouched back to the car. Only got into the little heating culvert so you did a lot better than me.

fitz44

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Pretty cool place! Wonder whats going to happen to it. Would've been cool to get in the houses either side as well.

LittleOwl

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
I used to come here almost every summer for the crystal maze challenge and bowling. Passed by and saw it was boarded up last year. Sad to see it go but it doesn't half make for an interesting urbex. Might try to see the old girl one more time before it's inevitable demo

fitz44

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
I used to come here almost every summer for the crystal maze challenge and bowling. Passed by and saw it was boarded up last year. Sad to see it go but it doesn't half make for an interesting urbex. Might try to see the old girl one more time before it's inevitable demo
Yeah you definitely should! If you want access info send me a message! I wouldmessage you but i have no idea how, new to here haha)

Who has read this thread (Total: 303) View details