Web
Analytics
Report - - Cane Hill - 24-02-08 | Asylums and Hospitals | 28DaysLater.co.uk
  • Welcome to 28DaysLater.co.uk - 28DL - The UK Urban Exploring / Urban Exploration / Urbex Forums.

Asylums and Hospitals, High Stuff, Industrial, Leisure Sites, Residential Sites, Military Sites, Mines and Quarries, ROC Posts, Theatres and Cinemas, Draining, Underground Sites, European and International Sites, Leads, Rumours and News, Kit, Clothing, Equipment, Photography and Video sections, plus Private & Local Groups and a lot more.

Please feel free to browse this website as a guest. However, creating an account allows you to search, post replies, start new threads, use bookmarking, live chat, messaging and notification systems. Also, it removes some ads.

Create an account | Login | Request new password

Report - Cane Hill - 24-02-08

Speed

Got Epic?
Staff member
It relly has taken me way to long to do this place! back in the day when it was 'impossible' i was gagging for it, then as it got easier i wanted to go less and less but today the oppertunity fell in my lap so i couldnt relly say no!

its pretty much all i expected it too be, cant help but be slightly dissapointed i dont have it to look forward too anymore tho :crazy

Anyway heres the tour

The Morning started off with a quick nap

IMG_9879.jpg

followed by a shuffle through some paperwork waiting for fieldy to wake up

IMG_9893.jpg

IMG_9896.jpg

IMG_9967.jpg

IMG_9962.jpg

After a while we set off to get our bearings

IMG_9942.jpg

IMG_9922.jpg

IMG_9898.jpg

IMG_9928.jpg

IMG_9901.jpg

The man himself 'smoothly' guided us to admin (it seemed i was the only one to spot the dentist as we walked passed)

IMG_9972.jpg

Img_9975.jpg

Followed by the chapel

Img_0014mod.jpg

Img_9997mod.jpg

Then LOTS of random bits

IMG_0134.jpg

IMG_0129.jpg

IMG_0126.jpg

Img_0081.jpg

IMG_0048.jpg

IMG_0045.jpg

IMG_0021.jpg

IMG_0026.jpg

Followed by getting lost, followed by a call the the queen of lost!, followed by a call the the king of the hill, follwed by the laundry

IMG_0146.jpg

IMG_0148.jpg

Img_0160.jpg

and the mortuary for good measure

IMG_0167.jpg

IMG_0169.jpg

IMG_0185.jpg

and thats that, what have i got to look forward to now hey? :rolleyes: