Web
Analytics
Lead or Rumour info - - Cannabis Factory - Coventry | Leads, Rumours and News... | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Lead or Rumour info - Cannabis Factory - Coventry

Grom

Camera Drowner
Regular User
oh you are......you just have to be government approved so they can take their tax cut ;)......loads of legal grows in the U.K........quite a few in Kent....I think GM pharma.
Ol' Theresa May's husband made money as a shareholder of one of the few government approved companies allowed to grow it, all while she pushed a strong anti-drug policy. Nothing to see here now, move along.

Landy101fc

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Ol' Theresa May's husband made money as a shareholder of one of the few government approved companies allowed to grow it, all while she pushed a strong anti-drug policy. Nothing to see here now, move along.
Victoria Atkins husband has the same, whilst Victoria is against cannabis. A useless MP she is anyway, as i live in her region and not even getting a reply on my emails when i needed her..

Lerosbif

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Victoria Atkins husband has the same, whilst Victoria is against cannabis. A useless MP she is anyway, as i live in her region and not even getting a reply on my emails when i needed her..
Even worse she was the drugs minister at the time whilst that controversy unraveled , there seems to be no limit to their hypocrisy

Landy101fc

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Be honest, with decent active carbon filters it helps a lot. i noticed that cannabis smell in a certain street in Stoke on Trent and thought it was a amateur grow done by people that are at the bottom of society and make a few quid to survive. I believe in personal freedom to use what you want and do what you want within some reason. Just wish i could talk to the shed grower before it got rolled up, some tips like buy some face masks that take active carbon filters so you buy items many use on a daily basis. use pc fans for forced air filtering, if you grow outside, plant lavender to counter that smell.