Web
Analytics
Lead or Rumour info - - Cannabis Factory - Coventry | Leads, Rumours and News... | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Lead or Rumour info - Cannabis Factory - Coventry

Grom

Camera Drowner
Regular User
oh you are......you just have to be government approved so they can take their tax cut ;)......loads of legal grows in the U.K........quite a few in Kent....I think GM pharma.
Ol' Theresa May's husband made money as a shareholder of one of the few government approved companies allowed to grow it, all while she pushed a strong anti-drug policy. Nothing to see here now, move along.

Landy101fc

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Ol' Theresa May's husband made money as a shareholder of one of the few government approved companies allowed to grow it, all while she pushed a strong anti-drug policy. Nothing to see here now, move along.
Victoria Atkins husband has the same, whilst Victoria is against cannabis. A useless MP she is anyway, as i live in her region and not even getting a reply on my emails when i needed her..

Lerosbif

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Victoria Atkins husband has the same, whilst Victoria is against cannabis. A useless MP she is anyway, as i live in her region and not even getting a reply on my emails when i needed her..
Even worse she was the drugs minister at the time whilst that controversy unraveled , there seems to be no limit to their hypocrisy

mushroomsauce

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
oh you are......you just have to be government approved so they can take their tax cut ;)......loads of legal grows in the U.K........quite a few in Kent....I think GM pharma.
one can be viewed on google maps it's that large

Landy101fc

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Be honest, with decent active carbon filters it helps a lot. i noticed that cannabis smell in a certain street in Stoke on Trent and thought it was a amateur grow done by people that are at the bottom of society and make a few quid to survive. I believe in personal freedom to use what you want and do what you want within some reason. Just wish i could talk to the shed grower before it got rolled up, some tips like buy some face masks that take active carbon filters so you buy items many use on a daily basis. use pc fans for forced air filtering, if you grow outside, plant lavender to counter that smell.