Web
Analytics
Offered - - Canon 700d and accessories | Items for Sale / Items Wanted | 28DaysLater.co.uk
  • Welcome to 28DaysLater.co.uk - 28DL - The UK Urban Exploring / Urban Exploration / Urbex Forums.

Asylums and Hospitals, High Stuff, Industrial, Leisure Sites, Residential Sites, Military Sites, Mines and Quarries, ROC Posts, Theatres and Cinemas, Draining, Underground Sites, European and International Sites, Leads, Rumours and News, Kit, Clothing, Equipment, Photography and Video sections, plus Private & Local Groups and a lot more.

Please feel free to browse this website as a guest. However, creating an account allows you to search, post replies, start new threads, use bookmarking, live chat, messaging and notification systems. Also, it removes some ads.

Create an account | Login | Request new password

Offered - Canon 700d and accessories

AuntieKnickers

inquisitive historian
Regular User
Canon EOS 700d DSLR camera and accessories. £450 + p&p

Canon 700d Body
Canon 18-55 IS STM lens
1 original Canon Battery
Instruction Manual and discs
Canon Camera Strap
Canon Battery charger
USB cable

Additional:
UV Filter
6 batteries (2 unused)
Neewer Battery Grip

SHUTTER COUNT: 11923

Excellent condition, well looked after. No scratches, dust or mold on any of the kit.

There are images, justst having trouble loading. Can send via email for those interested.

Oort

The Spice Must Flow.
Regular User
Might wanna drop the price a bit.

I paid £400 for my new 650d+18-55 Lens which is essentially the same camera about 2 years ago.

Used 650d+Lens (many manufacturer refurbished) are going on Ebay from £325.

AuntieKnickers

inquisitive historian
Regular User
That's a 650 though I'm selling a 700 and the shutter count is low for the age.

The Stig

Urbex = Nosey Bastard
Regular User
Nothing wrong with that price at all, camera body alone goes for around £375 ish, plus add on the accessories?? Good price. That will go sooner then later.

Oort

The Spice Must Flow.
Regular User
The difference between a 650 and 700 is essentially the number. A 750 or 760 OTOH are much better and like I said you can get a 700 and lens on ebay from £325 with battery etc. . Just an FYI.

They are very good cameras though I wouldn't swap my 650 for anything but a full frame.

AuntieKnickers

inquisitive historian
Regular User
The difference between a 650 and 700 is essentially the number. A 750 or 760 OTOH are much better and like I said you can get a 700 and lens on ebay from £325 with battery etc. . Just an FYI.

They are very good cameras though I wouldn't swap my 650 for anything but a full frame.
So if your not buying it why comment

Oort

The Spice Must Flow.
Regular User
As I said just an FYI. When people sell things on the forum they usually offer a good deal to other explorers, I just thought that the price was a little steep.

To be honest you're right, its none of my business and you are entitled to ask whatever price you want for your stuff. That said its a public forum and I can comment on anything I like, same as you or anyone else.

Also the 700 has a much better lens than the kit lens that comes with the 650 so in that respect it is a better deal.

Anyway, I'll leave this alone now, if you would like the mods to remove my comments then that's fine by me, I hope you get it sold :thumb