Web
Analytics
Offered - - Canon 80D Body | Items for Sale / Items Wanted | 28DaysLater.co.uk
  • Welcome to 28DaysLater.co.uk - 28DL - The UK Urban Exploring / Urban Exploration / Urbex Forums.

Asylums and Hospitals, High Stuff, Industrial, Leisure Sites, Residential Sites, Military Sites, Mines and Quarries, ROC Posts, Theatres and Cinemas, Draining, Underground Sites, European and International Sites, Leads, Rumours and News, Kit, Clothing, Equipment, Photography and Video sections, plus Private & Local Groups and a lot more.

Please feel free to browse this website as a guest. However, creating an account allows you to search, post replies, start new threads, use bookmarking, live chat, messaging and notification systems. Also, it removes some ads.

Create an account | Login | Request new password

Offered - Canon 80D Body

moz88

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
This item is roughly a year old and is near perfect condition save a few light scuffs on the base.

Presented in its original box with brand new battery and charger equipment (straight from a 5D box, so unopened (bonus!)) but does not include a USB adapter although the type is USB Mini-B, so is not proprietary. (Can chuck in one of my many many spares if needs be)

Strong preference will be given to pick ups - bank transfer only.

Originally bought new from Jessops, happy to comply with any serial number transfer after the transaction.

Ps. No shutter count but I have 4,857 photos pulled from the camera. Including deleted from camera shots (rarely do that unless they're 100% write offs) I think you're looking at 5000 shutter hits

Pictures are at https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B1QSN3b2YljxRnZCeFUwN0lkR3M

Asking £750 elsewhere but seeing as I like Urbex people I'll offer it at £700 here (shh...)