Web
Analytics
Carlisle Based | New Members Introduction | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Carlisle Based

chills

• Chief Noob Wrangler •
28DL Full Member
Welcome to the site!

Have a read of the following link to help you get a feel of the site and how things work:

And have a read of this guide to help you posting a report:

There’s tonnes out there, use the search box to your aid and you may even find something in your area!

I look forward to seeing some pictures and reports soon! Just shout if you have any questions!

Exploringwithwrestlers

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Hey I’m from Carlisle Cumbria, from my research it doesn’t look like there are many spots to explore. Would love to meet a group of locals to find some locations near and far. I’m female, 24 and 420 friendly
Me too, only thing that haven’t been knocked down are a couple of care homes and bunkers but finding access is an issue with them too

Seffy

Bally up!
Regular User
Welcome to 28 :thumb

some good advice given already ^
Plenty of folk on here from up that way meaning there’s lots to see on the forum so have a good browse!

louisdee

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Hey I’m from Carlisle Cumbria, from my research it doesn’t look like there are many spots to explore. Would love to meet a group of locals to find some locations near and far. I’m female, 24 and 420 friendly
I’m from Workington add me on Instagram @_louisdee

Exploringwithwrestlers

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Hey Louis I’ve added you on fb the other day, I’ve been keeping an eye out around Carlisle and there’s not too much but will give you a shout if come across anything decent. Enjoying your vids pal

Exploringwithwrestlers

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Give me a holla over on Instagram or Facebook exploring with wrestlers and we can talk Got some decent bits around to check out