real time web analytics
Report - - Carmel College, Oxfordshire | Leisure Sites | Page 2 | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - Carmel College, Oxfordshire

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

Benjames

Banned
Banned
Heey, me and a friend are on an urbex vacation to england this week and today (as we speak) we're driving down to oxfordshire where we'll be staying tonight. Is this location still accessible and findable?
How did you get on?

TeunM

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
How did you get on?
Theres vandalism paint all round the premesis but you can walk in through the main entrance easily. I didn't get much time to really get farther in than past the gym and next to the office like administration building since a car passed (coming from the manour place) which spooked my friend. She didn't want to continue so we blew it off... A shame really but its the way it is this time.. If it would've gone differently we would.have been able to do it without much trouble. : )

Alexxxxxxx

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Has anyone been here recently. My last visits was about 4 months ago and it had gypsies everywhere.

mookster

grumpy sod
Regular User
Has anyone been here recently. My last visits was about 4 months ago and it had gypsies everywhere.

One of my friends went last week, still the same very aggressive security/groundskeeper living on site, the usual stuff was open (science labs etc) but most of it is sealed as per normal.

GRONK

Useful Idiot
Regular User
Is this place still up and accessible??
Any security?

This thread is nearly 5 years old and the OP has long gone so I doubt you'll get a response. ;)

A quick Google suggests it is still there but you're best going and having a look.

Buster29!

28DL Member
28DL Member
It's regularly used for filming stuff but is indeed still there and has an extremely angry groundsman who lives on site.
Thanks, he doesn’t sound too hard to get around but at the same time don’t want to waste petrol getting there lol

Who has read this thread (Total: 498) View details