Web
Analytics
Lead or Rumour info - - Carnaud Metal Box, Poole, Dorset | Leads, Rumours and News... | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Lead or Rumour info - Carnaud Metal Box, Poole, Dorset

Peachpai

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
For anyone local to Poole, you'll know the infamous chimney that belongs to Metal Box (now known as Crown)...which is due to close in the later half of 2015.

Given that my parents both worked there for 15 years I've asked them to speak to their old buddies and and see if there's a possibility of being allowed access once the site closes.
If anyone is interested then let me know and I'll keep you updated!

www.bournemouthecho.co.uk/news/11649852.120_jobs_to_go_at_factory_by_next_Christmas_as_production_set_to_move_abroad/?ref=erec

Oxygen Thief

Admin
Staff member
Admin
Gotta say, I've been to Poole hundreds of times and I've never seen (or noticed) that chimney.

markymark

The shadow
Regular User
Ahhh over hamworthy. I'd be up for this tour or not ;)

RoxyBird

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
For anyone local to Poole, you'll know the infamous chimney that belongs to Metal Box (now known as Crown)...which is due to close in the later half of 2015.

Given that my parents both worked there for 15 years I've asked them to speak to their old buddies and and see if there's a possibility of being allowed access once the site closes.
If anyone is interested then let me know and I'll keep you updated!

www.bournemouthecho.co.uk/news/11649852.120_jobs_to_go_at_factory_by_next_Christmas_as_production_set_to_move_abroad/?ref=erec

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
T Leads, Rumours and News... 0