Web
Analytics
Lead or Rumour info - - Castle hill school -stockport | Leads, Rumours and News... | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Lead or Rumour info - Castle hill school -stockport

UrbandonedTeam

the north
28DL Full Member
castle hill school in Stockport - demo underway, probably shit due to location (brinnington) but you never know....I won't get chance so if someone local fancies a look go fill your boots before it's gone.
Saw a video from it recently and the power was still on if it's the same one in offerton.

Trvpdoor

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Just been and there's a guy on site patrolling the place, they've literally double fenced the entire place, it's like a maze of metal fences, we tried lifting some but there was no way we were fitting under them and didn't fancy trying to find scraps to build a way over with the guard on site, booooo.

Trvpdoor

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
There's trying and then there's just pure stupidity and pointlessness, we definitely would've been caught as soon as foot was on the site, it's not a huge site, there's nowhere to hide haha.

albino-jay

28DL Regular User
Regular User
Im gonna guess its trashed to fuck. Ive seen vids of the local kids on the trampolines theyve dragged outside and security moving them on. For them to return and doing the same. A lad in work bmx’s there sometimes lol

redcoolfire

28DL Member
28DL Member
castle hill school in Stockport - demo underway, probably shit due to location (brinnington) but you never know....I won't get chance so if someone local fancies a look go fill your boots before it's gone.
Hey! I was wondering if you could tell me how I could get to this place and if its still there? Would love to explore it