Web
Analytics
Lead or Rumour info - - Castleford district hospital west yorks | Leads, Rumours and News... | 28DaysLater.co.uk
  • Welcome to 28DaysLater.co.uk - 28DL - The UK Urban Exploring / Urban Exploration / Urbex Forums.

Asylums and Hospitals, High Stuff, Industrial, Leisure Sites, Residential Sites, Military Sites, Mines and Quarries, ROC Posts, Theatres and Cinemas, Draining, Underground Sites, European and International Sites, Leads, Rumours and News, Kit, Clothing, Equipment, Photography and Video sections, plus Private & Local Groups and a lot more.

Please feel free to browse this website as a guest. However, creating an account allows you to search, post replies, start new threads, use bookmarking, live chat, messaging and notification systems. Also, it removes some ads.

Create an account | Login | Request new password

Lead or Rumour info - Castleford district hospital west yorks

Jordan Edward Parker

28DL Member
28DL Member
I live right at the side of this place, I have been in several times recently to sort out work experience, such a lovely building and a true part of Castleford's history, I would love to have a look around.

Paulxsplore

28DL Regular User
Regular User
Been up this morning very busy site. Gained entry. Then alarms goin off everywhere. The main building alarm was going off aswell. We soon left. Returned 2 hours later. Front door was open so we just walked in started taking photos soon stopped by 2 polite gentlemen and asked to leav.

nutter

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Occupational health, facilities and fleet management have now moved out and are now at the Fieldhead site in wakefield, expected to close next month.

Robbo

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member

Urban Spectre

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
I'm new top the forum. this is near where I live. Went down for a peak last night. There is a 4bid3n sticker on the sign. Has somebody been? Didn't look much further as there is a security guard with a huge Alsation patrolling. Think I will give it a miss.