real time web analytics
Report - - Castletown Roc Post - Isle of Man 4/6/2007 | ROC Posts | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - Castletown Roc Post - Isle of Man 4/6/2007

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

M

mick-ne

while onb the island for the tt races decided to root out this post the lid was very unsecure but looked promising when opend as it was a mass of spiders webs,really gave an impression i was the first down for ages,inside wasnt very interesting really,but quite good condition and more or less as described by subrit, i think i was spoiled with my last one heres the pics,
tt07280.jpg

tt07281.jpg

tt07282.jpg

tt07284.jpg

tt07285.jpg

tt07288.jpg

P

Pale Enchantress

Re: Iom Roc Post 4/6/2007

Went for a look today, found it nice and easily, got in fairly easy (I’m only little so it was pretty heavy). The dates on the papers and magazines were from 1998 - 1999.

Here’s a few of my pictures, though they’re pretty much what Micks ones showed (Sorry, no site of your scarf dude). Apologies for the horrid flash, couldn’t find my camera so borrowed my Dads and didn’t have much of a clue how it worked.

DSCF0159.gif

View attachment 40643

View attachment 40644

View attachment 40645

View attachment 40646

View attachment 40647

did you actually check the clasp? as quite a few still have the original MOD locks, but they are just holding the lid down.

I’m pretty sure the Peel one was locked, unlike the Castletown one, it had a different opening, there was no bar. It looked like this:

View attachment 40648