real time web analytics
Caught for the first time | General Exploring Chat Forum | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Caught for the first time

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

Rugeley_Urbex

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
I managed to get caught for the first time during an explore today (Dudley Ryder School, Sandon). I have had a few close calls up to now including the police turning up just as we walked away from a site, however today we were caught in the act. I know it is a risk of the hobby but I have always thought it would not happen to me!

Thankfully the land owner’s representative pretty chilled about it all once he realised that we had not caused any damage and were not there to cause any trouble. We had a short discussion about the site and got a little history off him before we made an amicable departure.

Unfortunately I think this will mean that entry to the site will now be boarded up so I may have cocked it up for future explorers, Sorry.

Last edited:

elhomer12

Maglite size T-rex, It's time for urbex!
28DL Full Member
This is pretty standard tbh..... everyone gets caught... many times

host

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
I got caught at Warrington cabinet works, seen on CCTV going in they thought the tripod was a sword ?? anyway they came down kicked in a door, i heard them walked over to meet them after a little chat, they were like are you one of them 28 days lot. erm yes, oh carry on then and theres a derelict pool down the road you should try that..good times….getting caught isn't all that bad sometimes.

Lord Oort

Fear is the little death
Regular User
Try getting on caught on a restricted military training base, that's a whole lot of fun...