Web
Analytics
Lead or Rumour info - - ???Cavern of Lost Souls??? | Leads, Rumours and News... | 28DaysLater.co.uk
  • Welcome to 28DaysLater.co.uk - 28DL - The UK Urban Exploring / Urban Exploration / Urbex Forums.

Asylums and Hospitals, High Stuff, Industrial, Leisure Sites, Residential Sites, Military Sites, Mines and Quarries, ROC Posts, Theatres and Cinemas, Draining, Underground Sites, European and International Sites, Leads, Rumours and News, Kit, Clothing, Equipment, Photography and Video sections, plus Private & Local Groups and a lot more.

Please feel free to browse this website as a guest. However, creating an account allows you to search, post replies, start new threads, use bookmarking, live chat, messaging and notification systems. Also, it removes some ads.

Create an account | Login | Request new password

Lead or Rumour info - ???Cavern of Lost Souls???

DemonRaven

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Just a question for anyone who knows about this.
I found some info on a Cavern in the UK that goes by the name of 'Cavern of Lost Souls' or 'Car Graveyard Mine'.
Unfortunately i can't find anything on the location other than its in the UK.
Some guy posted a picture of the place on a Facebook group the other day, he wouldn't tell me because he didn't want me to hurt myself/ others, which is ridiculous (Been in many caves and quarries, sometimes solo) and no one else seems to know.

Me and some friends really want to take a visit and would appreciate it if someone could tell me any info they have on this? Thanks.

ACID- REFLUX

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Oh dear :(

There"s a reason it"s not visible on here, although it"s on the Internet.

And it"s not really the done thing for someone who can"t even be bothered to post an "Introduction thread", to request information.

It"s not how it works on here !

ACID- REFLUX

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
I don't see why that place should be a secret, it was even in public on adit now
I wasn"t suggesting that it should be. We all know it"s available on-line.

Just thought it was missing on here after all the associated fallout that happened after it got posted on here last time ?

The first post asking for info bit must be wrong as well then :) :coat

glub

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
I wasn"t suggesting that it should be. We all know it"s available on-line.

Just thought it was missing on here after all the associated fallout that happened after it got posted on here last time ?

The first post asking for info bit must be wrong as well then :) :coat

What happened when it was on here last time?
Could you point me to the right direction of where to find it?were thinking of a trip up this way and it looks cool had a search on the Web and all I found was in snowdon.
Pm if needed

Ojay

Admin
Staff member
Admin
The OP requested it was removed for personal reasons it's not my place to comment on that in public, suffice to say it was nothing short of ridiculous the way some people behaved but don't forget these people think they own these places

The Kwan

Easily Led
Regular User
get the fucker posted into public.
I promised the guy from Corris mine explorers that I wouldnt post my pictures anywhere because of his concerns about a mass visitation by ill equipped explorers and a possible accident that could end thier business operation and result in job losses in a remote region where employment is scarce already, anyway, I am always as good as my word otherwise I would post it in public, although I was a bit dissapointed to see that a popular mine exploring site saw fit to name it publicly without any fuss or bother, but it was so different when we posted it here lol.
I have been checking thier thread regularly waiting for the merchants of doom to pile in with posts declaring the death of a village, town or industry like they did here....bit nonplussed really but thats not hard for me :)

Oxygen Thief

Admin
Staff member
Admin
"mass visitation by ill equipped explorers and a possible accident that could end thier business operation and result in job lossesin a remote region"

None of that will happen. And people get mangled in blameworthy industrial accidents and business goes on. He just doesn't want people to find the industrial waste they've no doubt been dumping down the hole.

The Kwan

Easily Led
Regular User
I heard that all that engine oil, brake fluid and battery acid would cause more of an environmental issue if it was disturbed rather than left alone to slowly filter through the water table, but yes I heard that too.