Visited twice in April.
"The woollen mill was owned by Samuel Firth of Gatehead in Marsden, and opened in 1888. He also owned Holme Mill. By the 60s, it was owned and run by Fisher, Firth & Co. which became Cellars Clough Woollen Mills Ltd, managed by another Firth son, in 1981. The company has now been dissolved.
Situated just off the Huddersfield Narrow Canal, the millâ€™s pond is now a popular fishing spot. Planning permission was granted for the conversion of the mills and former offices to 101 dwelling units, 9 live/work units, a residentâ€™s gym, pool, shop, meeting room, bike store, car park and improvements to the access road.
Previous planning applications have been unsuccessful as bats were found to be residing in the mill."
Now for some pictures!
Thanks for looking!