real time web analytics
Report - - CEMEX Cement Works - Halling - June 2015 | Industrial Sites | Page 2 | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - CEMEX Cement Works - Halling - June 2015

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

TeknoMonchey

28DL Member
28DL Member
Nice report, really impressive shots. Me and a couple mates went there about 2 years ago about midnight and toured all around the site, managed to get in all the big buildings and tunnels between the halls. Unfortunately were messing round with this corrosive liquid they had in huge vats and left one of them dripping out onto the floor, presumably causing a fair amount of damage to it. When we tried to go back to it a few weeks after a security guard was patrolling round and nearly caught us before we were even in the buildings, we ended up legging it round the quarry being tailed by a land rover with a searchlight on it. very recently we thought we'd pay it another visit and managed to sneak inside but my friend stepped on an old big lightbulb which made a huge bang with gas hissing around everywhere. Security guard came out with a torch hunting so we silently snuck out and got away unobserved. Sorry to everyone for the upped security measures, i guess it might ruin some people's visit or get them caught. Great place to explore though I'd definitely recommend it.