real time web analytics
Report - - Central TV Basement - 08-04-09 | Other Sites | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - Central TV Basement - 08-04-09

• Thread starter inlovewithsound
  • Start date

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

I

inlovewithsound

Visited with God.

As said by others, the main studio area is now just a concrete box so we decided to go check out the Basement levels mentioned by Dweeb previously. We eventually found the stairs that take you all the way down to what seems like miles of tunnels full of Massive pipes and loads of wiring.

At the end of one tunnel was a room with a light on... random? So we snuck up slowly of course to find it empty (what would anyone be sat down there for anyway?? lol)

Got to the rooms of machinery, one machine was still on and buzzing away, but we took a chance and went on in anyway! Round the corner were more machines with loads of flashing red lights, even though they were all off.

The boiler room that Dweeb saw with the lights on was now in darkness, so we ventured in there too! Also came across what we think is a door into Crown Plaza, but it's on a not so old looking combination lock.

3426647792_ab92077748_o.jpg

3425837809_25defb7fd1_o.jpg

Flashing Red Lights!

3426648042_3b7fef6fce_o.jpg

3425838019_89d5550ea8_o.jpg

3426648392_938a1962d9_o.jpg

3425838383_95e6fd7d6e_o.jpg

Inside the Boiler Room!

3425838489_11cec06ba8_o.jpg

God

Bloody Everywhere
28DL Full Member
You forgot to mention the light came with a random cough lol!!

meth

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
them plant rooms were making odd noises last time i was there, thats not the one with the substation (live) fitted with halon extinguishers (avoid) is it?

God

Bloody Everywhere
28DL Full Member
them plant rooms were making odd noises last time i was there, thats not the one with the substation (live) fitted with halon extinguishers (avoid) is it?

Thats the one! :D We didnt go near the halon stuff, but the substation is mostly powered down. There are a several lights flashing away but the meters are reading dead, and the hum is not there, however there is a random room light on! A lot of the wire is now stripped out, cut and removed, but I wouldnt go poking around inside the panels!! :eek:

The boiler house/room is completely dead.

God

Bloody Everywhere
28DL Full Member
So much better with the lights on lol! Looks a hell of a lot cleaner as well! There was so much dust everywhere and the end part of the room where the electricity panels and boards are was beginning to collect water.

I

inlovewithsound

Haha, seems funny seeing it so clean and with the lights on. Wicked pics guys! :D

Adders

living in a cold world
Regular User
I didn't know this part existed! How deep would you say the rooms/tunnels are?

God

Bloody Everywhere
28DL Full Member
I didn't know this part existed! How deep would you say the rooms/tunnels are?

Probably about 2 sub floors. The area is built on a hill and the roads rise and fall around it, you seem to descend for ages but then you come up somewhere else and think "oh" :D

Who has read this thread (Total: 6) View details