real time web analytics
Report - - Chalk pit - near Braton white horse April 2021 | Mines and Quarries | Page 3 | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - Chalk pit - near Braton white horse April 2021

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

Wevsky

A Predisposed Tourist
Regular User
no way to do that without putting the door at an angle though, this can be overcome by photographing from a distance with a longer lens but thats not an option for indoor pictures.
Im aware, but id of balanced it out, doors not the object in view, i use wideangle and fuisheye a lot so you can imagine the inner struggle i have striaghtening my own pictures up

Down and beyond

The true source of englands wealth is coal
Regular User
I say what i see mate, i have a bit of a thing about pics not being straight , and a few of yours set my ocd right off, nowt wrong with any of them, well nothing a little adjustment wouldnt make
thing is I am not trying for the perfect picture never I honestly spend around 5 seconds on a photo , to me it’s all about fun and just sharing my collection of images , their are some great photographs on this site ! My personal opinion is you either enjoy taking photos and making sure they are really good ! Or your just the sort of person who snaps a quick picture to document where your visit :thumb

Down and beyond

Regular User
no way to do that without putting the door at an angle though, this can be overcome by photographing from a distance with a longer lens but thats not an option for indoor pictures.
iPhones don’t come with lenses haha I wouldn’t want one if they did ! Far to complicated for me

Wevsky

A Predisposed Tourist
Regular User
thing is I am not trying for the perfect picture never I honestly spend around 5 seconds on a photo , to me it’s all about fun and just sharing my collection of images , their are some great photographs on this site ! My personal opinion is you either enjoy taking photos and making sure they are really good ! Or your just the sort of person who snaps a quick picture to document where your visit :thumb
It wasnt a dig meant in any way other than a little light hearted banter. iphone explains a lot lol

Down and beyond

Regular User
It wasnt a dig meant in any way other than a little light hearted banter. iphone explains a lot lol
No worries at all ! I no my photos above ground are not the best because the sun light burns my eyes !! I belong here !

DaveFM

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
no issue, just me being picky..you know me, have opinion will discuss :p
its a trick estate agents use, photographing gardens with superwide angle lenses to create an impression of a huge garden, when you see the real thing it is nowhere near as big as the picture suggests.

Wevsky

A Predisposed Tourist
Regular User
its a trick estate agents use, photographing gardens with superwide angle lenses to create an impression of a huge garden, when you see the real thing it is nowhere near as big as the picture suggests.
thats why i do love the fisheye for such shots.

Who has read this thread (Total: 238) View details