real time web analytics
Report - - Chamberlin & Hill Castings (S. Russell & Sons), Leicester - April 2017 | Industrial Sites | Page 2 | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - Chamberlin & Hill Castings (S. Russell & Sons), Leicester - April 2017

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

NoirLune

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
What an awesome report and pics. You seem to know a lot about the process... ex-employee? I went down here last week, but the shady security guy wouldn't let me in.

Exploring with Andy

Behind Closed Doors
Staff member
What an awesome report and pics. You seem to know a lot about the process... ex-employee? I went down here last week, but the shady security guy wouldn't let me in.

No, just what I learnt by looking around the place and a little bit of Googling when I got home. I like to learn about the places I visit, and always try to figure out what things did.

Session9

A life backwards
28DL Full Member
Nice report.
Shame you didn't snap anything in the offices though... a factory still as full as this must have had offices full of interesting plans, documents etc?

The Lone Shadow

Industrial Fanatic!
28DL Full Member
I had a quick peep the other day Andy - There was security patrolling around, I am going to return for on a full on explore. How did you evade the security? What would recommend?

Cheers.

JB75MX

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
It's certainly dirty. Was there today there's a very nasty guard dog there now! Demo teams rolling in aswell

JB75MX

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Spent two hours here, finally caught by security with a very nasty dog, later met by the police.. becareful dudes!