Web
Analytics
Report - - Chang Mai, Thailand. Hotel | European and International Sites | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - Chang Mai, Thailand. Hotel

Special Brew

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Having been to the city this is interesting to see. Didnt notice it myself, in fact i didn't see much like this anywhere in SEA, i guess they normally just flatten things when they're done with it.
And while i like info, i can appreciate it may be virtually impossible to find any for somewhere like this unless you can speak the local language.

Lewis Hobson

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
There were a lot outside the central areas. This was near an out of town bus station so, not really in the public/tourist eye. There were so many hotels in various states of habitation/disrepair I can't even begin to upload all the pictures. Not sure if a lot of them would warrant their own thread, I thought I would judge from this and other threads reception.

Special Brew

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
If there’s any that are particularly big/interesting or have interiors it would be worth its own thread, but if they’re mainly empty like this but smaller then perhaps stick them in a compilation thread with one or two best photos of each.