Web
Analytics
Report - - Chapel Allerton Hospital, Leeds, 13/4/07 | Asylums and Hospitals | 28DaysLater.co.uk
  • Welcome to 28DaysLater.co.uk - 28DL - The UK Urban Exploring / Urban Exploration / Urbex Forums.

Asylums and Hospitals, High Stuff, Industrial, Leisure Sites, Residential Sites, Military Sites, Mines and Quarries, ROC Posts, Theatres and Cinemas, Draining, Underground Sites, European and International Sites, Leads, Rumours and News, Kit, Clothing, Equipment, Photography and Video sections, plus Private & Local Groups and a lot more.

Please feel free to browse this website as a guest. However, creating an account allows you to search, post replies, start new threads, use bookmarking, live chat, messaging and notification systems. Also, it removes some ads.

Create an account | Login | Request new password

Report - Chapel Allerton Hospital, Leeds, 13/4/07

T

Tom

eLuke, Dom and myself were peroosing this fine forum last night when we came across a report for this hospital. All being in the mood for some UE we decided we would make the short trip over to Leeds to investigate.

Have to say i was very impressed with the site and personally thought it was my best UE trip to date. We arrived at our destination and did a quick scout round to look for security (non found) and a good access point. After a full perimeter scout we found the only access point in. For all that have been in you know where I mean and you know its not easy ;)

We debated going in.....Dom was hungry so we went to get a kebab. While eating said kebab we all agreed we would go for it!

Back at the site we gained access (Hi 5 Dom)

Quite a few pics as this is a large building with many floor + basement

Enjoy :D

Outside
IMG_0521.jpg

Dont Forget
IMG_0512.jpg

First part was full of junk
IMG_0529.jpg

Couldn't work out what this was. Any ideas?
IMG_0534.jpg

'No Comment'
IMG_0537.jpg

Switchbox
IMG_0538.jpg

Medical Records
IMG_0548.jpg

Franking Machine?
IMG_0561.jpg

The Staircase
IMG_0568.jpg

Fire Door