real time web analytics
Report - - Chateau Des Passions - France - October 2018 | European and International Sites | Page 2 | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - Chateau Des Passions - France - October 2018

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

Scoobysrt

Teim scoobs
28DL Full Member
Well it's almost impossible to find any rules on this site, the rules for posting thread in the new members section is probably the closest you will find since the faqs got removed, there's no mention of having to put location details in any title,
However since I've been visiting site the suggestion has always been a date and location good enough to find the place should be in the title I've never read anything about European sites having a different set of rules, there's no thread in the European section explaining this.

This site is in desperate need for a thread/post with site rules, this post should be sticky at the top of every section on the site. Its all well and good telling noobs to check or follow the rules when there aren't any.

Yorrick

A fellow of infinite jest
28DL Full Member
Ojay posted this a while back

FAQ's don't and won't work

You not remember the old riot act we re-hashed on the old forum software, only to be ignored by pretty much every new member and his dog that joined up at the time asking silly questions, and the regulars just ignoring shit..

So I figured we bin it when we upgraded the last time around and allow people to be adults right ?

In fairness since binning the FAQ's we've had less of the typical rubbish we used to encounter (explain that) but it's bob on!

Scoobysrt

Teim scoobs
28DL Full Member
I've started a discussion on this very subject, it would be nice to get a sitewide opinion on it.

Andrew32

See a sticker, remove a sticker
28DL Full Member
Think ive seen a youtube video or two on this place, that one exterior shot isn’t the worst out there, especially to a way worse and larger audience

Who has read this thread (Total: 165) View details