real time web analytics
Report - - Chatham InShops abandoned shopping centre | Leisure Sites | Page 2 | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - Chatham InShops abandoned shopping centre

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

Hidinginplanesite

Khurbanx
28DL Full Member
Was easy when I went there back in marchtime. Just thought it wouldn’t be the same by now ☺

I live local to thisused to go in here when I was 14/15 before it shut down , go past it daily always wonder if you could get in then I saw it recently that you could ! Just haven’t got round to it but seen fresh boards on it

mc814

28DL Member
28DL Member
Went in there last night, only got this photo as I found it in the tattoo parlour, the whole place is severely flooded now, people had tried to board it up but one of the doors was half smashed in by the time we got there, so it’ll be quickly fixed it I’m sure

Attachments

• D8BA16E2-561A-47EB-90C5-4B803028298A.jpeg
    D8BA16E2-561A-47EB-90C5-4B803028298A.jpeg
    86.2 KB · Views: 44

Natashalucy

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Went in there last night, only got this photo as I found it in the tattoo parlour, the whole place is severely flooded now, people had tried to board it up but one of the doors was half smashed in by the time we got there, so it’ll be quickly fixed it I’m sure
Would be nice to see some photos of how it is now. Such a shame to hear it’s in a bad way

Exploring With Pride 🌈

Exploring with pride in more ways than one
28DL Full Member
Its being fixed rite now we wer told it was open so went to check and it was being sealed

Hidinginplanesite

Khurbanx
28DL Full Member
Thou I'll push this random thread up

But they now started work on the old in shops new fire doors have Been put in and they are working almost every day on it plus a skip now on site I go past here day and see the cars around the back and workman

Gonna be interesting to see how this gonna be houses

PureFilth

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Thou I'll push this random thread up

But they now started work on the old in shops new fire doors have Been put in and they are working almost every day on it plus a skip now on site I go past here day and see the cars around the back and workman

Gonna be interesting to see how this gonna be houses

I'm sure I remember seeing recently that it had been given the go-ahead and they're starting work imminently, and the plan is to build something like a 12-storey apartment block on top of each of three buildings which will be art centres and commercial units, so it sounds like it'll be huge and very tall.

The NCP car park referenced in the article has also just reopened by a new owner and the payment system sounds stupidly complicated. Far easier to just park in the Pentagon or the one behind the theatre that uses RingGo.

Anyway, great to see so many fellow Medwayers!

Who has read this thread (Total: 710) View details