real time web analytics
Report - - Chatterley Whitfield Colliery..Stoke On Trent, March 2020 | Industrial Sites | Page 2 | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - Chatterley Whitfield Colliery..Stoke On Trent, March 2020

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

Mikeymutt🐶

28DL Regular User
Regular User
Another Urbex classic given the photographic treatment it richly deserves. Given the standard of a few reports that have appeared on here recently, it's reassuring to know we can always rely on you @Mikeymutt to maintain standards!
Thank you mate. I do try. So many good ones on this forum though.

block maker

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
I might be wrong but I’m sure I’ve seen that place on TV when it was a museum. It was a part of a programme with Fred Dibnah, a steeple Jack and steam enthusiast (check him out). Great photos by the way. Thanks!

Mikeymutt🐶

28DL Regular User
Regular User
I might be wrong but I’m sure I’ve seen that place on TV when it was a museum. It was a part of a programme with Fred Dibnah, a steeple Jack and steam enthusiast (check him out). Great photos by the way. Thanks!
Yeah I know who Fred Dibnah is. He is great and got some balls ha ha. It was a museum once and a very busy one. Thank you very much.

Bikin Glynn

28DL Regular User
Regular User

yes you could well of. I believe he was contracted in to extend the chimney heights by some silly amount as neighbours were complaining about pollution.
This of course he did from some wobbly bits of wood & string!

Who has read this thread (Total: 202) View details