real time web analytics
Report - - Cheadle Royal Asylum/Hospital UK | Asylums and Hospitals | Page 2 | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - Cheadle Royal Asylum/Hospital UK

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

Trvpdoor

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Haha no way, yeah we saw evidence of someone living there and kept saying how we'd move here if we were homeless because it's so ideal and hidden

Charlie.Jordan

28DL Member
28DL Member
(First post so no hate if this all uploads wrong please)

History of the place:
Cheadle Royal Hospital, originally the Manchester Royal Lunatic Asylum, is a psychiatric hospital on Wilmslow Road in Heald Green, Greater Manchester, England. Built between 1848–1849, the main building is Grade II listed and was designed by Richard Lane in the Elizabethan style.

Entry:
We had no idea how we were going to gain access but were told to stay clear from the fence bordering the business park and so we walked around the grounds of the still-open hospital and managed to find a really easy way in via a gate. Once beyond this gate we were on the grounds.

Conclusion:
Overall it was a really cool explore even though it's virtually an empty shell, still beautiful and fun to venture around!

Will upload pics below, any tips/advice on how to make posts better are appreciated thanks!

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg