real time web analytics
General - - Cheadle Royal Hospital | Asylums and Hospitals | 28DaysLater.co.uk

General - Cheadle Royal Hospital

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

Tom Rudd

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
So recently me and a friend stayed over night at the abandoned Lunatic Asylum in Heald Green. it was fun and all but while we were there we coudlnt stop wondering what the place was like when it was open, it opened in 1849 (i believe) so there wont be many picture from its earlier days but it closed in 1995, so there is probably a fair few pictures and videos of the place when it was open, can anybody tell me if they know of any picture/videos or how to find them? id really like to know, and im not having much luck finding pictures myself. Sorry about the choice of pictures, most of the pictures i took that night had me and my mate in them and not many didnt have us in them. i have a lot more pictures from other times but they were on iPhone 5s, not my current 8 Plus. meaning theyre all on different hard drives and SD Cards which i cant be bothered to get out at the moment, i will probably share more pictures later on. (also it tells me a lot of my pictures are "too large" im assuming thats file size, so there isnt as many pictures as i would have hoped)

IMG_1645.JPG

IMG_1659.JPG

IMG_1671.JPG

IMG_1677.JPG

IMG_1690.JPG

IMG_1702.JPG

IMG_1709.JPG

IMG_1720.JPG

IMG_1725.JPG

IMG_1746.JPG