real time web analytics
Question - - Cheapo CREE ebay torches vs LED Lenser | Kit / Clothing / Equipment | Page 2 | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Question - Cheapo CREE ebay torches vs LED Lenser

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Leeds(Ex)plorer

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Re: Thread continuation - that cheap CREE LED torch.

may get one of these next week, always nice to have a back up, which i dont have since my back up died

Marsden1002

Love it!
28DL Full Member
Re: cheap eBay torches follow up

^ I have one of the 1600 lm ones. Only thing is it kills Batteries.

Going to order a couple as I only paid £12 with 2 batteries charger etc, despite the batteries are gash!

Oxygen Thief

Admin
Staff member
Admin

Wevsky

A Predisposed Tourist
Regular User

I just tested mine, to be honest it seemed like a £5 torch, rather than a good torch.

Ill give it a miss then m,ate i have several good quality torches but like to carry spares no point if its gunna break or fuck up when im underground

Wevsky

A Predisposed Tourist
Regular User

oh another thread full of t6 links lol..yes i have one paid 17 quid for it with charger and batterys

Wevsky

A Predisposed Tourist
Regular User

Marsden1002

Love it!
28DL Full Member

Yeah. Never really charged the 18650 as there unprotected, the charger looks like something I have wired and seen the horror stories haha!

Got some duracell yesterday (the power testing one) and after a day of exploring (probably 1.5 hours of torch use at a guess ) and there showing just over half full. They are expensive just need to get some good 18s and a good charger, or a p7!

Oxygen Thief

Admin
Staff member
Admin

This is just more of the same, I'll merge it with the other thread.

In summary, these chinese things are a gamble in quality, price and output, Lensers aren't.

Wevsky

A Predisposed Tourist
Regular User

Yeah. Never really charged the 18650 as there unprotected, the charger looks like something I have wired and seen the horror stories haha!

Got some duracell yesterday (the power testing one) and after a day of exploring (probably 1.5 hours of torch use at a guess ) and there showing just over half full

ive ogt 3 sets of 18650's granted the alleged 300mAh ones that came with my t6 probably arent what the say but a good set do work well,just got an extension tube off ebay so i can use two at a time

Status
Not open for further replies.