real time web analytics
Report - - Chernobyl Zone of Alienation - 5 days in the cold - Winter 2018 | Noteworthy Reports | Page 5 | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - Chernobyl Zone of Alienation - 5 days in the cold - Winter 2018

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

xtrmhiker

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Excellent report and amazing photos. Did you purposely choose to go in the winter? If so, why?

Bobski64

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
I'm currently reading a history of Chernobyl and this has been an excellent addition.

Benis

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Awesome report mate!
I also went into Chernobyl guided by Kirill!
He took me in alone last September. I really enjoyed reading your report it has refreshed all of the memory's for me!
Thanks again!

Reactions: b3n

tirpitz

Toy Car Racer
28DL Full Member
i have to shamefully admit i've scrolled past this a few times as like everyone else we have all seen many reports from there with the same pics etc
However... Wow. so glad i clicked on the header. You have a really good writing style, i'm fairly sure you could prob turn that whole adventure into a book.
plus thankyou for the different pics, i liked the missile base :)
great report, great narrative. Thankyou

Ya Boy Croy

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Has to be one of the best reports out there.. Holy shit it's like I'm there with you, amazing read thank you!!

Bando Exploration

Ins unbekannte wagen
28DL Full Member
Having an abandoned city all to yourself is so cool and photos are excellent your brave going there well done

Romper999

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
How many of the villages were destroyed by recent fires that hit the area? Cool exploration need to go myself, I like Ukraine

Voltan

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
How does one go about finding a stalker ? This is on my todo list in the next year or so and want to see as much as possible . Fantastic report and pics btw.

Rik UE

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
What an amazing report, great read while working a night shift, thanks for posting :)

Who has read this thread (Total: 1637) View details