Web
Analytics
Chernobyl | General Chat | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Chernobyl

AzzaB

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Always wanted to visit Chernobyl but none of my mates are really into urban exploring. Wondering if anyone on here was thinking of going?

Scottieboi

UrbeXUntold
Banned
Excuse me azza why on earth have you not messaged me and asked hahaha and I just realised its cuz u haven't got my new number....I shall send it over and we can talk

withindelain

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
im looking at going..... found a hotel in kiev for £44 for 3 nights
ryan air £70 for return trip from standstead to kiev

it all depends if you thinking of doing the official tour or going rogue.... no sure I have the guts to risk getting caught out there.... don't mind uk secca....but I don't fancy trying to explain myself out there

TranKmasT

"You BOY!
Regular User
it all depends if you thinking of doing the official tour or going rogue.... no sure I have the guts to risk getting caught out there.... don't mind uk secca....but I don't fancy trying to explain myself out there
You could go that route but you'd need an interpreter or practice the phrase
не пуцај (ne pucaj) whilst putting both hands in the air.

AzzaB

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Excuse me azza why on earth have you not messaged me and asked hahaha and I just realised its cuz u haven't got my new number....I shall send it over and we can talk
Didn't even think, sorry Scott haha! Send me your number via pm :)

AzzaB

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
im looking at going..... found a hotel in kiev for £44 for 3 nights
ryan air £70 for return trip from standstead to kiev

Damn that's not too bad! I saw a quote on HUKD for £144 for flight hotel and tour but can't remember how many days that is.
Yeah I'm not sure I'd like to risk going rouge in them parts of the woods either haha.

Do you wanna pm me your number and we can start a WhatsApp group or something?

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
The Stig General Chat 11
Styru General Chat 40