real time web analytics
Report - - Chiltern Wing, Sutton Hospital, Surrey - 2016 | Asylums and Hospitals | Page 2 | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - Chiltern Wing, Sutton Hospital, Surrey - 2016

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

tucker

Scallywag
28DL Full Member
There is/ was an air raid shelter out the front of the admin building of the old hospital. Although it may well have gone.

Oxygen Thief

Admin
Staff member
Admin
Shit man, didn't even know you were ill. I hope things are getting better, if there's anything we can do, just shout eh?

obscurity

Flaxenation of the G!!!
Regular User
Cheers for all the comments guys.
Very few people did know that I was ill as it just wasn't something I wanted to publicise at the time but as time goes on and more people see me with no hair and see I have been very quiet then a time comes when I have to tell everyone. it's been the hardest year of my life as will next year I am sure but exploring is always a good escape from reality and a good way to take your mind off things. ;-)

R_yoda

Like a cat on a fence....
28DL Full Member
Cheers for all the comments guys.
Very few people did know that I was ill as it just wasn't something I wanted to publicise at the time but as time goes on and more people see me with no hair and see I have been very quiet then a time comes when I have to tell everyone. it's been the hardest year of my life as will next year I am sure but exploring is always a good escape from reality and a good way to take your mind off things. ;-)
You will be out exploring... You dont have a choice ;)

zombizza

Sore Knee
Regular User
amazing stuff. That's a such a good attitude, taking your opportunity whilst in these circumstances, and getting on doing the things you enjoy. In my patients, its the ones with the 'get on with it' attitude that go on to do really well. Keep it up!

silentwalker

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Cracking find man and considering the circumstances you certainly are a fighter, there seriously is no stopping you! Always wishing you the best. We had a funny run around with the giant security guy at the end which was a laugh one day.

obscurity

Flaxenation of the G!!!
Regular User
Mods, You can chuck the Sutton reports public now as a member was there a few days back and said its been smashed to shit!

R_yoda

Like a cat on a fence....
28DL Full Member
A mixture mate. All wires and cable has been stripped and there are small patches of ash and half burnt wood all over the place. So i assume kids have had their fun with the gaff aswell as the cable stripper