Web
Analytics
Lead or Rumour info - - Chris Evans derelict mansion | Leads, Rumours and News... | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Lead or Rumour info - Chris Evans derelict mansion

Oort

Fear is the little death
Regular User
And definitely one to keep an eye on.

catbalou

off the wall
Regular User
definitely better than katie price's derelict fluffy pink atrocity that was posted on leads and rumours before ( i see no-one has gone to pay a visit thankfully)

Actually wouldnt mind a wander around that place... isnt this the place where he housed his mclaren and ferrari 250 in an "air conditioned" garage room with bullet proof glass? Complete petrolhead and nutter but had a sound collection of cars.

Thebfg

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
We had a drive by today but the area was saturated with coppers. For some other reason.

Might have to pop back and have a proper look

The Explorer Returns

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
We had a drive by today but the area was saturated with coppers. For some other reason.

Might have to pop back and have a proper look
That would be have me lol, went and had a look today, no access at all and the second you walk near the house, sirens go off..I waited around, they went off, went back up to the house and got surrounded by mr secca and 5 coppers.. the coppers where right knobs but secca seemed nice, he told me apparently that the house is on a live connection with the local police station, the second the alarm goes off, it tells them. Not sure how true that is but to be honest, I wouldn’t say it’s all worth it, house seems empty apart from a couple of chairs and tables. Not much to see. If anyone manages to get inside, let me know how it goes.

Thebfg

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
That would be have me lol, went and had a look today, no access at all and the second you walk near the house, sirens go off..I waited around, they went off, went back up to the house and got surrounded by mr secca and 5 coppers.. the coppers where right knobs but secca seemed nice, he told me apparently that the house is on a live connection with the local police station, the second the alarm goes off, it tells them. Not sure how true that is but to be honest, I wouldn’t say it’s all worth it, house seems empty apart from a couple of chairs and tables. Not much to see. If anyone manages to get inside, let me know how it goes.
They started eyeing us up as we were in a van. They followed us out and around the corner were the rapid response units.

We buggered off to ride mansion.

Spongebob1973

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Bit of bullshit on here as whoever the 2 knobs were that decided to actually break in the house yesterday at 100am and run when i caught them in the grounds then you guys are arseholes and give the rest of us a bad name..cctv is working and prints were taken..by all means take photos from the outside but to smash part of the rear doors to get in then thats out of order..you will eventually get caught...secca is now tighter than a ducks arse up here so me a favour and stay away

The Explorer Returns

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Bit of bullshit on here as whoever the 2 knobs were that decided to actually break in the house yesterday at 100am and run when i caught them in the grounds then you guys are arseholes and give the rest of us a bad name..cctv is working and prints were taken..by all means take photos from the outside but to smash part of the rear doors to get in then thats out of order..you will eventually get caught...secca is now tighter than a ducks arse up here so me a favour and stay away
How do you know they was explorers ? Probably kids or something maybe?

The Explorer Returns

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
That’s the only problem with this site, people use it to find places to break into and trash, such a shame to be honest. Was there any damage caused inside?