Web
Analytics
Lead or Rumour info - - Chris Evans derelict mansion | Leads, Rumours and News... | Page 2 | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Lead or Rumour info - Chris Evans derelict mansion

Thebfg

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
That’s the only problem with this site, people use it to find places to break into and trash, such a shame to be honest. Was there any damage caused inside?
I found it without looking here. It's not hard, I do agree idiots and thieves will look thorough here but most locations will be known by the locals anyway. So the local idiots will be onto places quick as a flash.

wicksy101

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
I remember my dad pointing out his house to me quite a few years ago. I stopped passed on the way home tonight just to check out the exterior. Looks like a newish sign has been put up regarding delivery's however the actual house is deffo not being lived in. I certainly believe the comment's regarding tight security as the same company had people onsite very fast at a pervious explore.

wicksy101

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
definitely better than katie price's derelict fluffy pink atrocity that was posted on leads and rumours before ( i see no-one has gone to pay a visit thankfully)

Actually wouldnt mind a wander around that place... isnt this the place where he housed his mclaren and ferrari 250 in an "air conditioned" garage room with bullet proof glass? Complete petrolhead and nutter but had a sound collection of cars.
If you check it out on google maps you can see he must have been having some fun before he left. Nice few tyre marks on the driveway.

Andrew32

Addicted to bad camera framing
28DL Full Member
Yes, his cars were still parked in the garages, house itself is empty. Security is very strict here, his cars are worth millions

Grom

Camera Drowner
Regular User
Not that I'm aware of. As Andrew says, there's still a lot of moneys worth of stuff here, it's not just a soggy derp.

wicksy101

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Ahh shame that it's empty. Will give it a go sometime soon. Wouldn't mind meeting secca to see whats going on with it atm :D

Thebfg

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
We went, the house was secure at the time and there were no cars in the garage. The house next door may have? With no fence between either.