Web
Analytics
Lead or Rumour info - - Cinema near the old bus station in Doncaster | Leads, Rumours and News... | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Lead or Rumour info - Cinema near the old bus station in Doncaster

UberJim

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Top Of Duke Street Can rember going here as a kid to watch starwars return of the jedi i love reading these reports and wonder if anyone is thinking of taking a look. Would love to see inside. Not really built for climbing through gaps lol its got cameras on the front though and im not sure but i think the roof is a bit dodgy. Any Takers ?

Muttley

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Only way you'll be getting on the roof is with a helicopter!

It's on the watch list.

churchill188

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
The building seems really well secured. All accesses with multiple bolts and locks, and the windows with metal sheets. Plenty of working CCTV cameras that are monitored too :(

chino

28DL Member
28DL Member
Top Of Duke Street Can rember going here as a kid to watch starwars return of the jedi i love reading these reports and wonder if anyone is thinking of taking a look. Would love to see inside. Not really built for climbing through gaps lol its got cameras on the front though and im not sure but i think the roof is a bit dodgy. Any Takers ?
I'm new to UE, but I know the place. Would like to go inside, I remember going as a kid.

gricey

28DL Member
28DL Member
Hi, I'm new to UE too, Im from Donny. I heard a rumour that the old cinema is been used a cctv centre on the quiet. Entrance is supposedly thru the car park below. All from a fairly reliable source but who knows, would still kill for a look.

Muttley

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Hi, I'm new to UE too, Im from Donny. I heard a rumour that the old cinema is been used a cctv centre on the quiet. Entrance is supposedly thru the car park below. All from a fairly reliable source but who knows, would still kill for a look.
Interesting, I'll have to have a look in the car park next time I'm in town.

danensis

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
The first film shown there was "Dr Zhivago" - we went to see it and found it had changed to "Blow Up". Probably of much more interest to a couple of teenage lads.

Rosso ROC

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
I qued up 9 times to see Star Wars at the old ABC . Count me in if access is granted. We used to meet in the side alley with the cars on a night time untill the council put the one way and bus lanes in effectively killing the crusing route.

Speedster2004

28DL Member
28DL Member
Been wanting to go in and have a look at this place since i was 10, count me in if any opportunity arises, when i went about 6 years ago it was pretty secure, everything boarded up or sealed tight, he only way i see anyone getting in would be round the service area at the back, where there should be less people to see you, especially at night.