real time web analytics
Information - - Cinemas and Theatres in need of Exploration | Theatres and Cinemas | Page 5 | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Information - Cinemas and Theatres in need of Exploration

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

crazyjonhere

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Two places coming up for on the radar after all of a sudden going into administration today The Landmark Theatre in Ilfracombe and the Queen's Theatre in Barnstaple

Speed

Got Epic?
Regular User
The Crown / (Former Odéon I think) in Middlesbrough popped up on the radar today too. Looked bloody good!

Einstein69

28DL Member
28DL Member
Hi. I'm from Barnstaple. Performed in the queens theatre when I was about 12 ha. Would like to tag along if/when you guys decide to come here. Ilfracombe landmark would be interesting also

Speed

Got Epic?
Regular User
Thats looking a lot more derelict than it used to! Had a few looks at it when it first closed but was a few years ago now, people need to go check these things :)

Helen-explores

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Door open on the roof, yesterday, would involve alot of roof hopping.

I gave a good push on all the doors yesterday, an alarm went off somewhere, a man turned up on a moterbike within 5 mins, enterered the building and I scarpered. Not sure that it was an alarm from the cinema and to be fair the moterbike man may of entered an ajoining building, but I didnt want to stick around!

Decay

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Seems very secure from the outside, the roofers doing work at the end of the street would provide easy access.

Who has read this thread (Total: 452) View details