real time web analytics
Information - - Cinemas and Theatres in need of Exploration | Theatres and Cinemas | Page 7 | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Information - Cinemas and Theatres in need of Exploration

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

crazyjonhere

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Not sure if it was a theatre in a past life but I was in Chorley and noticed the former Buzz bingo that the council are redeveloping has some potential access through the front that the builders are ripping off if you don’t mind a climb. Not sure if it’s got any security on as it would be a night explore I think, definitely fences wouldn’t be a problem
It was a old Odeon back in the day There is pictures of its projector room and other areas that were closed off to the public for years Projector room was other than empty untouched from its cinema days it even had a old style dimmer rack in it Was rather tidy as Gala had made sure it was sealed from bird infestation over the time it had leased the place Sad to see it go but Chorley council have been waiting years for a excuse to get rid of this place and the virus just helped it along I hear the building had no heating by the time it shut as the boiler had been busted a good few years

Speed

Got Epic?
Regular User
It's been done. Several times. It's been soft stripped now and the alarm works.

StephenFen

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Mecca has reported in the last week they are to close their Southport bingo based at the Garrick Theatre Secure at the moment
Hi - I visited when it was still (just) open in December 2020 and photographed as much as I could then. I'm a new member on here and not posted before - can I post pics from when it was officially open - if virtually empty? I had joined Mecca to get in, and that was a bit of a palarver. Cheers.

obscurity

Flaxenation of the G!!!
Regular User
Hi - I visited when it was still (just) open in December 2020 and photographed as much as I could then. I'm a new member on here and not posted before - can I post pics from when it was officially open - if virtually empty? I had joined Mecca to get in, and that was a bit of a palarver. Cheers.
Sure you can, there is an option when you post a report to post as "permission-visit" which would suit your explanation above. Generally it doesn't count as 'exploring' but if you can share some photos of a site of interest with others then go for it :thumb :thumb it still documents the place at closure on the forum.

StephenFen

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Sure you can, there is an option when you post a report to post as "permission-visit" which would suit your explanation above. Generally it doesn't count as 'exploring' but if you can share some photos of a site of interest with others then go for it :thumb :thumb it still documents the place at closure on the forum.

Thanking you kindly. Will do.

Who has read this thread (Total: 452) View details