real time web analytics
Report - - Clare ROC Post | ROC Posts | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - Clare ROC Post

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

Ikilledabunchofpeopleonce

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Visited 30/7/2020.

Calamity Jane

i see beauty in the unloved, places & things
Regular User
Always wanted to find a couple of these. Im not good on finding these sort of places. I would of had to clear up lol. Nice find. Gotta ask, whats with your username? ;)

Ikilledabunchofpeopleonce

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Always wanted to find a couple of these. Im not good on finding these sort of places. I would of had to clear up lol. Nice find. Gotta ask, whats with your username? ;)
These places are easy to find. Just go on Subbrit and compare the point on the map with google maps. My username comes from an old episode of Beavis and Butthead. Beavis is doing a lie detector test and he randomly says ,”I killed a bunch of people once”. The machine indicated it was true. It turns out Beavis was “The Hippie Ripper” in a previous life.

TVurbex

TV Locations Aficionado
28DL Full Member
Pretty good condition that... the only open one I've seen had a pile of needles at the bottom of the ladder, so I didn't bother venturing down! Would quite like to buy one though (they aren't that expensive, on the grand scale of things).

Scoobysrt

Teim scoobs
28DL Full Member
Would quite like to buy one though (they aren't that expensive, on the grand scale of things).

From memory one went for about 60k local here around 5 years ago, it had a guide price of 35k. I went to 36 and bottled out lol. Annoying thing is I cant remember exactly which field it was in and its not on the subterrania website. Where I remember it to be has no trace of it.

CureForPain

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
the vandalism is a problem, so this post will likely deteriorate quite quickly now. im in touch with the owner and am keen to get the crew listing board potentially put in a local museum
Is it possible to remove the board signed by the last crew (with the owner's permission if he doesn't fancy it)? I dunno about you but I find that really touching, a reminder that those little damp concrete boxes were staffed by real people.