real time web analytics
Report - - Clarkes Jaguar Graveyard, Sussex, Jan 2018 | Other Sites | Page 3 | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - Clarkes Jaguar Graveyard, Sussex, Jan 2018

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

Giymo85

Amateur and proud
28DL Full Member
People on this site are COMPLETE ARESHOLES....as i have taken issue with their fucking childish cuntisms....and so hardly post a thing on here....FUCK 'EM :]

Are you seriously doing this again? Yet again you bring back a dormant thread to have a temper tantrum. Someone needs to take away your internet access after dark. Stop posting about how you never post when you clearly do and if the people here are all such arseholes then why do you seem incapable of just leaving?

Bugsuperstar

Irresponsible & Reckless
Regular User
People on this site are COMPLETE ARESHOLES....as i have taken issue with their fucking childish cuntisms....and so hardly post a thing on here....FUCK 'EM :]

I’ll have you know there is much more to me than just my arsehole. It does not “complete” me although i feel I’d be a little congested if I didn’t own one.

angrysepticstumpcock

Muppet extraordinaire
Are you seriously doing this again? Yet again you bring back a dormant thread to have a temper tantrum. Someone needs to take away your internet access after dark. Stop posting about how you never post when you clearly do and if the people here are all such arseholes then why do you seem incapable of just leaving?
I am making a fucking COMMENT....you people !

Giymo85

Amateur and proud
28DL Full Member
I am making a fucking COMMENT....you people !

My good man, the only thing you are making is an arse of yourself.

Taking it to a new level by quoting and responding to yourself now. I'll not waste any more time on you but I do hope someone spots your clear cries for attention and arranges the hug you so desperately need.

Korbanter

Banned
Banned
sometinh tells me that bus isn't a jag. Never the less, quality find the editing maybe not to my taste.

Taliesin Bourne

Specsy
28DL Full Member
the jag and daimlers are all gone now and a large factory stands on the site...as a friend of mine knew it well
Oh really? That sprung up quickly, was there only a month or so ago and there were less but still some there. might be extra inside storage for the museum next door.

Calamity Jane

i see beauty in the unloved, places & things
Regular User
Nice graveyard. I like to see classic cars restored, shame these are sitting here. Would of liked to of seen the insides of some though. That zebra passion wagon 2nd pic lol, oh my days, 60 or 70s, looks like a mobile bar lol

Overall I liked this. Dont know how I missed it last year, maybe during my 10 mths off.

Who has read this thread (Total: 280) View details