real time web analytics
Report - - Clay Mine Entrance, Sheffield, December 2017 | Mines and Quarries | Page 3 | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - Clay Mine Entrance, Sheffield, December 2017

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

alex17595

Down t'pit
Regular User
The way that the supports have splintered and snapped it may be a case of digging your way out mate. It really does look like certain death in there

It looks pretty bad but there isn't that much actually on the floor. Wouldn't want to knock any of those beams though

pirate

Rum Swigger
28DL Full Member
That’s not too bad ;) get yourself to long rake if it’s still doable.........that will make your butthole clench :D

Praada

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Fuck long rake, its collapsed so bad, the chamber with the rails is far from safe, daylight now visible in that chamber... used to visit this regular, was going to go last week but got told by a friend who visited a month ago that they bailed at the rails because the ground was visibly falling away as they stood watching.

I never managed to visit this clay mine in sheffield, but i have added it to the list again for this years explores. I can recommend many many mines in and around the peaks some secret some sealed, some well known, DM if anyone wants a chat about any underground works around derbyshire (or wales) Stoney Middleton is your friend if you like hollow hills and good scenery :)

Who has read this thread (Total: 197) View details