real time web analytics
Report - - Clayton Hospital - The Morgue - July 2014 | Asylums and Hospitals | Page 2 | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - Clayton Hospital - The Morgue - July 2014

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

ACID- REFLUX

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Thanks again for posting this Robbo. And the PMs .........when I got back :)

Never thought anything of this innocuous building in the past or even on recent visits to Clayton Hospital. The Hospitals been shut @2yrs now this looks like it's been @10+ with the rot etc. Not found anything much on the WEB about it yet ?

Noticed there's new damage to doors etc since your photos were taken . I dont think it'll be decent for very long !

Cheers :)

ACID- REFLUX

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Some Tw@ts were trying to smash the Morgues plastic opaque windows this PM with bricks, bad enough in itself in full view of working builders etc but worse as i was inside at the time :eek:

Not good when you"re trying to compose yr selfies lol

They decided rather than enter the Morgue ( thank Fook )they"d continue into the Hospital & continue smashing that up instead :wanker in the daytime as well ?

What this place needs is Emlyn lol

stranton

subterranean explorer
Regular User
surprised theres anything let in the hospital too smash, its dire
well done on the morgue tho. :thumb

catbalou

off the wall
Regular User
Some Tw@ts were trying to smash the Morgues plastic opaque windows this PM with bricks, bad enough in itself in full view of working builders etc but worse as i was inside at the time :eek:

Not good when you"re trying to compose yr selfies lol

They decided rather than enter the Morgue ( thank Fook )they"d continue into the Hospital & continue smashing that up instead :wanker in the daytime as well ?

What this place needs is Emlyn lol

kids are always around there. the whole place is f***d. I met a pikey in there at midnight a couple of months ago... (nice dude, showed me a simpler way out than the way I got in, and showed me the way to the tower), but on numerous daytime visits, the place is constantly plagued by kids smashing it up.
And who's "Emlyn" ? :)