real time web analytics
Video Report - - Clayton Hospital, Wakefield, August 2015 | Asylums and Hospitals | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Video Report - Clayton Hospital, Wakefield, August 2015

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

hellonearth

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Been done to death now but thought we'd pop in and see how the place is doing after about a year since our first visit. Short answer, not good. It wasn't in the best of states when we first went but now it's just trashed, human muck, needles and frosty jack bottles everywhere. The entire place has been stripped for cables too. It kind of sad to see it in such a state, especially since the old part of the building looks so cool from the outside. Unfortunately for us we didn't manage to get in the morgue this time as it's been blocked off, nor did we manage to get on the roof after a copper chopper showed up nearby.

It's still fairly active though, there was a group of kids that went in before us and another group that went in after although no homeless guys to be seen this time, probably got fed up and left. The hospital was opened in 1876 and had a capacity of 200.

hellonearth

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
We were hoping to go here, went to denbigh asylum last weekend it was amazing.

If you really wanna go its easy to get in and no security, but its not a nice place to be at all, just feels horrible. Is Denbigh a good un then? Really been wanting to check that place out.

Bigian88

The Massive Mancunian
28DL Full Member
You'll probably run out of battery power before you get around all the buildings in Denbigh Asylum, Its empty but its impressive to behold

storminkate

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Hellonearth, Denbigh is amazing but it took us over 6 hours to get round everything and the tunnels, however theres an old man who patrols the grounds and can be quite nasty if he catches you, threatens you with his dog etc. Luckily we got in and out without being caught, just tried to keep quiet and out of site... but i'd definitely put it on your list.

hellonearth

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Hellonearth, Denbigh is amazing but it took us over 6 hours to get round everything and the tunnels, however theres an old man who patrols the grounds and can be quite nasty if he catches you, threatens you with his dog etc. Luckily we got in and out without being caught, just tried to keep quiet and out of site... but i'd definitely put it on your list.

Sounds good man, yeah will definitely add it to the list! And even if we do get caught, will still make a funny vid.

Bigian88

The Massive Mancunian
28DL Full Member
Sounds good man, yeah will definitely add it to the list! And even if we do get caught, will still make a funny vid.

You'd have to go out of your way to get caught, I've spend 18 hours there (over 4 visits and taking people round it) and not once have I ran into Elwyn. You'll be fine as long as you dont spend too long outdoors ;)

hellonearth

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
You'd have to go out of your way to get caught, I've spend 18 hours there (over 4 visits and taking people round it) and not once have I ran into Elwyn. You'll be fine as long as you dont spend too long outdoors ;)

Elwyn haha. Just checked the photos on your site man, will definitely be checking it out now, great shots!

Bigian88

The Massive Mancunian
28DL Full Member
I think the ones on there are from the first 2 visits, I havent uploaded the others as theres a lot on there already

Bikerchick95

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
We was lucky when we went to Denbigh not to get caught, after hearing people above us whilst we were in the tunnels ;)