real time web analytics
Report - - Clifton Fever Hospital, Brighouse - December 2012 | Asylums and Hospitals | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - Clifton Fever Hospital, Brighouse - December 2012

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

ZerO81

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member

Clifton Fever Hospital, West Yorkshire
(The fastest explore in the east / Empty Derp-House)

History

Opening on the 20th June 1892 as an Isolation Hospital built to accommodate those who fell ill during the smallpox outbreak of 1892.

This building was used for medical purposes throughout both wars and later used as some form of residential home, a friendly local on the way back to my car told me it had been empty for 5 or 6 years now.

I first saw this place a few months ago when it was posted by Camera Shy, although empty, it sill seemed to be my sort of place and I added it to my list of places to see, fast forward a couple of months and I decided it was time to clear a few of those places from the list that had been hanging round for far too long, first up was Clifton Fever Hospital.

Not much has changed since it was posted a couple of months ago (although whilst 'borrowing' the history from Camera Shy's report, I noticed that someone has been in and fixed some of the missing floorboards in one of the ground floor hall ways).

I was only in the place for about half an hour or so, for some reason I did not feel at all comfortable in the place and wanted to get it done and dusted, that and making enough noise to wake the dead when entering because I failed to notice a load of broken glass on a windowsill and prompted to kick it firstly all over a stone sink, then all over some car body work on the floor - FAIL!

[1]
IMG_13521.jpg

[2]
IMG_13482.jpg

[3]
IMG_13488.jpg

[4]
IMG_13486.jpg

[5]
IMG_13489.jpg

[6]
IMG_13495.jpg

[7] & [8]
IMG_13493.jpg
IMG_13498.jpg

[9] & [10]
IMG_13501.jpg
IMG_13502.jpg

[11]
IMG_13504.jpg

[12]
IMG_13516.jpg

[13]
IMG_13517.jpg

[14] - Old car in the gardens next door
IMG_13534.jpg

Thanks to Camera Shy for the info

Full Gallery - Here

Patsybo

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member

Clifton Fever Hospital, West Yorkshire
(The fastest explore in the east / Empty Derp-House)

History

I first saw this place a few months ago when it was posted by Camera Shy, although empty, it sill seemed to be my sort of place and I added it to my list of places to see, fast forward a couple of months and I decided it was time to clear a few of those places from the list that had been hanging round for far too long, first up was Clifton Fever Hospital.

Not much has changed since it was posted a couple of months ago (although whilst 'borrowing' the history from Camera Shy's report, I noticed that someone has been in and fixed some of the missing floorboards in one of the ground floor hall ways).

I was only in the place for about half an hour or so, for some reason I did not feel at all comfortable in the place and wanted to get it done and dusted, that and making enough noise to wake the dead when entering because I failed to notice a load of broken glass on a windowsill and prompted to kick it firstly all over a stone sink, then all over some car body work on the floor - FAIL!

[1]
IMG_13521.jpg

[2]
IMG_13482.jpg

[3]
IMG_13488.jpg

[4]
IMG_13486.jpg

[5]
IMG_13489.jpg

[6]
IMG_13495.jpg

[7] & [8]
IMG_13493.jpg
IMG_13498.jpg

[9] & [10]
IMG_13501.jpg
IMG_13502.jpg

[11]
IMG_13504.jpg

[12]
IMG_13516.jpg

[13]
IMG_13517.jpg

[14] - Old car in the gardens next door
IMG_13534.jpg

Thanks to Camera Shy for the info

Full Gallery - Here

Nice clean building. No sign of graffiti or damage to interier

Yorrick

A fellow of infinite jest
28DL Full Member
Is it accessible. Hear cameras at front. Thanks for any info.
The situation at any site can change on a daily basis. This thread is 7 years old. The only reliable way to find out the current situation is to go and look for yourself.