real time web analytics
Climbers and Rooftops | General Exploring Chat Forum | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Climbers and Rooftops

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

Rexter

The Quiet one
28DL Full Member
Hello guys,

I am semi new to the forums till trying to find my way around. I am looking for anybody near the Reading area or London area that could possibly show me around to a few rooftops.

I am aware this may not be the correct way to ask but like i say im new to this so hopefully you guys can forgive if i have made any mistakes.

I hope this thread gets some good responses !!

Thanks again guys !!

Yorrick

A fellow of infinite jest
28DL Full Member
As I said to you before -

"Stock replies to this usually go something like “Put your local cities, towns or villages in the search box; find some places near you; visit them and take photos; do research and then post reports of them with history and photos; It doesn't have to be anything amazing but that way people are more likely to believe you’re an explorer and they might get in touch."

Last edited:

Exploring with Andy

Behind Closed Doors
Staff member
You keep asking the same question, but you're not going to get any better responses until you post up some reports so people can see what you're about, and know you're actually going to contribute something to the forum rather than just sponge from it.

Rexter

The Quiet one
28DL Full Member
Terribly sorry guys :(

So with a report do I just post up some pictures I’ve taken at some locations with a description of the city or what ? Like what exactly does a report consist of ?

Thanks guys

Once again sorry

Bugsuperstar

Irresponsible & Reckless
Regular User
Terribly sorry guys :(

So with a report do I just post up some pictures I’ve taken at some locations with a description of the city or what ? Like what exactly does a report consist of ?

Thanks guys

Once again sorry

Have a look at a few reports to get an idea of the preferred format and go from there. There’s a few on here for you to look at.

Olkka

Chillin at the structure
Regular User
I reckon you can find a rooftop around town if you just get stuck in to your local nooks and crannies, if not by searching on the forum. Part of the hobby's for everyone is inevitably to roam solo at some point, it can be very rewarding. Then just post a thread with an engaging narrative of your experience and the pictures you took, and bob's your uncle

Rexter

The Quiet one
28DL Full Member
I reckon you can find a rooftop around town if you just get stuck in to your local nooks and crannies, if not by searching on the forum. Part of the hobby's for everyone is inevitably to roam solo at some point, it can be very rewarding. Then just post a thread with an engaging narrative of your experience and the pictures you took, and bob's your uncle
Thank you so much for the help really appreciate that man ! I think I’m going to do this !!!