real time web analytics
Report - - Clitheroe Community Hospital, Clitheroe - Mar 18 | Asylums and Hospitals | Page 2 | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - Clitheroe Community Hospital, Clitheroe - Mar 18

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

midnight explorer

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
I like a challenge but wild dogs running loose and a mad wallah in a transit is not for me it looks like full time secca on site

mookster

grumpy sod
Regular User
Hey dude, great pics! Is this site still there? I’ve done research on research but can’t actually see if it’s still standing! Anyway, great work again!!

Unless they've done the worlds quickest demolition job, it's still there...

Olkka

Chillin at the structure
Regular User
Speak of the devil, I happened to be passing through Clitheroe today and remembered this thread. Stopped by for 20 minutes and theyre making some pretty swift demolition progress, it'll be gone in a few weeks. Been vandalised a lot, lot more than in these photos too.

UrbandonedTeam

the north
Regular User
Speak of the devil, I happened to be passing through Clitheroe today and remembered this thread. Stopped by for 20 minutes and theyre making some pretty swift demolition progress, it'll be gone in a few weeks. Been vandalised a lot, lot more than in these photos too.
Wow that sucks, there's hourly secca checks on it, they must not be very good

Olkka

Chillin at the structure
Regular User
Hourly?! Seemed there was no sign whatsoever security had been there in weeks tbh. Demo underway though, the section closest to the main road has had a bit bite taken out of it by the digger.