Built in 1905 to serve the local ship building community, This is Clune Park Church in Port Glasgow. It is late gothic with an art nouveau window, and has a small tower on one side. It closed in 1997 as the congregation merged with another church, and it became disused and neglected. The remains of a huge pipe organ can be found inside. And there is a barn owl living inside the organ.