real time web analytics
Report - - Co Op Building Woolwich 15/06/08 | Other Sites | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - Co Op Building Woolwich 15/06/08

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

Dmax

Don't eat my biscuit !
28DL Full Member
I heard there’s plans to demolish this old art deco Co-op building in Woolwich , I’ve been wanting to get a look at this place for some time but could never find a way in, until now that is :) .me Rez and Robotronik got in this weekend. I remember going here as a kid you could buy anything from toys to garden tools , now the place looks like sh*t. it’s been closed down for years just rotting away ,the basement is full of water and the top floor is covered in bird sh*t, Sorry I don’t have any more info. anyway here are some pictures. not the best explore we done as its mostly gutted and someone’s been in and smashed the place to bits. but I’m still happy I got to have a look around before its gone :) .

CoOp-62.jpg

CoOp-26.jpg

a few parts from the film "Children of men" were filmed here, we found loads of paper lying around ,all to do the the film and crew.

CoOp-25.jpg

CoOp-5.jpg

CoOp-23.jpg

CoOp-19.jpg

CoOp-92.jpg

CoOp-63.jpg

CoOp-39.jpg

CoOp-15.jpg

CoOp-81.jpg

CoOp-69.jpg

Theres 4 or 5 sets stairs in the building
CoOp-28.jpg

CoOp-45.jpg

out of all the rooms we found I liked this one best shame about the bird crap all over it :(
CoOp-73.jpg

CoOp-74.jpg

CoOp-47.jpg

CoOp-75.jpg

CoOp-31.jpg

flood in the basement

CoOp-87.jpg

CoOp-2.jpg

nice sunrise from up on the roof :)

CoOp-55.jpg

nice sunset from up on the roof :)

CoOp-51.jpg

last shoot of me at the top of the water tower .this things got some great big lights inside , it used to light up at night, looked great years ago :( I took a lot of pictures of this place and hope I picked some good ones to post up here . all the best dudes and thanks for reading :)

Last edited:

Who has read this thread (Total: 4) View details