real time web analytics
Question - - Colne, Lancashire | General Exploring Chat Forum | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Question - Colne, Lancashire

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

Petemc

28DL Member
28DL Member
Hi all,

Is there anywhere around Colne area which is good for photography? I'm not fussed about getting in and causing trouble just some interesting sites for some good pictures. Cheers all

Giymo85

Amateur and proud
28DL Full Member
Welcome along but just joining and asking for locations never goes down too well. This forum has thousands of reports all naming locations so simply using the search function should answer your question.

Additionally, this would be better posted in the new member introduction page than in a random section of the forum.

Petemc

28DL Member
28DL Member
Hi mate not really so much asking for locations just if there is much around here. I've hunted a few little places out so far but nothing great. I'm more into the industrial and lost in time photography. I'd never give out locations etc on here or any sites on Facebook. Just wondered if I'm on a dead end for here and start searching further away. Cheers for advice though mate

tigger

mog
Regular User
Hi and welcome to 28DL.
If you read the newbies guide sticky you'll see that it mentions the search function of the bulletin board - it is your friend.

If you post a report on here you will be 'giving out locations' as there is a requirement to include meaningful information (doesn't mean a ten figure GridRef!) in the title of the report.

It's possible to argue that there is something to photograph just about everywhere...industrial at what scale? People have posted fascinating stuff about simple pumphouses in rural locations to epic industrial complexes...all have photographs. Is there anything near Colne? - of course there is...you just have to look around and to be honest as you are local you'll have a better idea than the thousands of members here who aren't!